28 September 2017

039/100 days of aspirin

A long walk with a definite holiday feel, I set out just after 10am and didn't get back to the flat until 13:30. I wasn't walking all of that time, but did again extend the distance, and this time, with the sun shining, I made a trip out of my constitutional walk! And on returning home, the long awaited letter from the physio was there, I have an appointment on Monday. My ankle feels stiff at the moment, from all the walking strapped at right angles in the boot. Lots of toe pointing to stretch it out. The weather is still glorious despite forecasts threatening "rain later". I'm looking forward to a nap, then a bath, interspersed with some knitting. Definitely a good day, and hoping, given yesterday's musings, that tomorrow won't be too "not great".

The leaves turning in Harrowby St
Swan, Cardiff Bay Wetlands
Ducks and lilypads, Cardiff Bay Wetlands
Coffee at The Dock, Mermaid Quay
Veggie mezes for lunch at Bill's, Cardiff Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...