23 August 2017

003/100 days of aspirin

Arrhythmia.

I'm not one for having a regular pattern, day after day. My weekends tended to be amorphous, after the necessary structure of a working week. Sometimes a clearing of the decks (housework, admin etc) on the Friday to clear the time for whatever would come up; sometimes planning outings, activities; sometimes idling all weekend and getting the essentials completed Sunday evening.

My days now will tend to the same lack of rhythm if I don't put a structure around them, but as I tend to resist structure I will be mentally kicking myself into place. I have some short term goals which will help (crafting), & some regular challenges (writing, game playing).

The day today is not helping. After an hour or so of hazy sunshine, a pale cloudy day has set in. Cream and grey. Omnidirectional light. If the sun can't get into a rhythm what chance have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...