14 January 2011

subtle changes

It is Friday night and I am looking forward, at least, I am thinking about what I have to do tomorrow, I can't say that I am looking forward in the sense that I really, really want to go to the hairdresser.  
I want to get up and the sun to be glimpsed behind dramatic clouds, and walk in the other direction to the river and see what it looks like in the daylight.  I want to feel that I have done something different to the normal routine. At the hairdresser I will be required to make decisions, and I am not in the mood for that, so I will end up with something similar to last time.  Variations on a theme.  Subtle changes.


2 comments:

  1. When I read this, I had the feeling that you want dramatic rather than subtle - I say: Go for it! (Remember that a bad decision with hair doesn't last forever...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Barb. Go for it! Shut your eyes, and ask them to surprise you. I did that 2 haricuts ago and it was a blast! Vivid pink stripes in front, such fun. It can always be muted or covered with a hat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...