23 November 2009

Not creative today

Having spent all day at work trying to work out how to reconcile some finances, and constantly discovering other peoples mistakes (& to be fair, some of mine too) And I am having an "anniversary" tomorrow that's bringing back memories for me related to the "Meeting up" blog. But... only for me, not for the "him" since all he had to say on the matter was "oh I knew it was sometime around now". Grrr.... And on the drive home, some pr!ck in a huge BMW, driving on a narrow street where he was supposed to wait as I have right of way decided he would play chicken. I parked my tiny car in front of him and waited. Luckily a car behind me decided to remonstrate with the w@nker after 4 or 5 minutes, and as he did I decided to pull down a side street and escape that way. Still feeling weakened and useless as the adrenaline reaction piled on top of the distressing conversation earlier. I'm sure the €0.95 litre carton of red wine will help take the edge off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...