18 March 2010

Weak as I am...

I am sprawling in the dingy light, behind the bars that contain me, keeping me penned into the corner of the room.  I am not really there as a possession, treasured or otherwise, I am not really something he would display to other people.  But, in the recesses of his mind I am on display, I am defined by the sex we have had, and by the ideal of a mute naked slave, existing only to perform for him.  A casual pet.
I see the bars that keep me in, but I don't want to acknowledge that they were always weak, and now that he has broken a hole through them, I still stay in my corner cage.

2 comments:

  1. First - and brief - reaction is YOU ARE NOT MUTE!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, he will not hear my words so to him I am...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...