17 October 2017

058/100 days of aspirin

I forgot to ask the doctor about aspirin yesterday. So I guess I'll keep taking it for a while.
The physio was very pleased with my walking progress, and has given me the next round of exercises for strengthening the ankle and calf - more one legged balancing, continue calf stretching, start heel raises, both heels and no hands, and try one heel with both hands. Swimming is OK. YOga - could be, probably best to hold off for a while until I can balance is what I feel.

So yes, all good. Pottered around after that, wrote up the writing exercises, had an afternoon nap, and a nice meal out in the evening - nice for the company and the food was fine, although the pub atmosphere was a bit subdued. And I even partly packed my bag for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...