30 September 2017

041/100 days of aspirin

I had plans today. I bounced out of bed before 9am, showered, and dressed in a skirt and tights, which works well with the moonboot. Tights sort of hide the wasted look of the leg. A heeled shoe on the other foot to balance the height out, and I was business like clacking across the floor as I walked around.
The plans for brunch fell through, but I did some tasks and I went for a walk, I didn't extend the distance but just kept it steady as the flexibility of the ankle seems to reduce after a lot of walking. Picked up fresh bread and vegetables for making a fish pie.
And in the evening I finished the knitting of blanket 003! It still needs finishing, some ends to sew in, and I need to decide on an edging for it. It's a bit smaller than I had anticipated, so a relatively wide border might be nice.
I have plans for brunch tomorrow. October already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...