21 October 2013

#28 - On the hour 22:00

Still hungry?

After Botafumeiro, I wandered again, in the close streets the rain did not seem so bad as in the more open prazas; and I found another taperìa, Piorno. Here I have anchovies and those lovely fired peppers, salted, and every now and then, a hot pepper in the mix of generally sweet ones. They look the same, I don't know how come some are hot... Another glass of chilled white wine and I go for a third plate of tapas - fried squid, which is tender and delicious, but the chips underneath beat me, I can't finish them all...
And so, back to the hotel for bed. No internet still when I get back, so I start the next book, Orhan Pamuk's The museum of innocence. It's a brick, which means I won't put it in my bag to read in cafes or restaurants tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...