21 October 2013

#18 - On the hour - 11:00

Near the cathedral...


Stone flags everywhere, here, looking down over Rúa dos Hortos from the bottom left corner of the Praza do Obradoiro (if you are facing the cathedral, as virtually everyone does.)
I have no idea what the large pink teaspoon shaped thing in the bottom of the picture is - I was after the shapes of the umbrellas as they (or the people underneath them) climbed up the hill. I can only assume that it is a large pink teaspoon for reasons lost to me.
I did look at the outside of the cathedral, and in lots of ways this place is a strange place for me to come to since I am not at all religious. I will probably go inside this afternoon if the rain keeps up, or head over to the museum of modern art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...