11 October 2017

052/100 days of aspirin

Back into town today, via the train, which does mean 15-20mins walking at each end of each trip. It took me a while, but I decided discretion was in order and put the moonboot back on, since I would be there in the lunchtime rush. Took it off in the hairdressers though (I did ask!) as it was aching to sit in it, not to mention hot. I need to think of somewhere to drive to this week, which is a bit further than the supermarket.

Pleased with my haircut, it's back in a style that makes me feel stylish, a bit funky, cuter and sexier (not that that is a consideration at the moment). I also joined a facebook group to keep goals on track until the end of the year. My goals are a mixture of SMART and not-so-smart at the moment, may need refining and spellling out... and then I am more likely to lose interest in them and go onto something new instead...

  • get back to work after 9 weeks off with a broken leg, continue with physio & find a way to do yoga while travelling 
  • embrace the role changes at work and define "was I successful" touchpoints to review daily 
  • pick up that self-care daily review
  • keep writing flash fiction & short stories; especially the WordCloud annual story competition
  • keep knitting - a daily act of making something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...