07 July 2012

introduced to wordle

Sina Evans, an inspiration of 100 days 2011 and blogging currently at http://summeroffruitflies.blogspot.de/, recently introduced me to Wordle. I am not yet entirely sure what to make of it, I experimented with a piece of writing I had done just for me, and noted that out of order the words were just words, empty... the meaning of the piece was stripped, which is why I could post the image here...



I played a bit more, and have incorporated the wordimage into some work going on at Fading In, coming up in a couple of days; so I think on balance I am liking Wordle as an intermediate step...


2 comments:

  1. I sometimes use Wordle as a writing exercise to see how shaken my words/ideas can become...have FUN with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potentially addictive I imagine. Presumably you can dictate colours, and that the impact of paler-coloured is less can change emphasis. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...