20 February 2011

updates... roundups... letdowns...

I am just about keeping my head above water with write1sub1 - see the stats below ;)
In the last couple of weeks, although I have been writing less, I have had a couple of pieces accepted for later publication - look out for 'Foot and Mouth' in MuDJoB mid/late March, and 'liminal' in the May edition of negative suck.  Also, my poem 'the river tonight' was chosen as an editors pick at thepoetrycircle ;)


I am annoyed with myself that I could not get my head in the right place to meet a couple of deadlines - notably the >language>place carnival edition #4 to be hosted by Jean Morris at tasting rhubarb.  Also, I wanted to do something collaborative for Dorothee Lang's synergetic transformations at BluePrint Review, I just never got to the right mindstate.

oh well, onwards and upwards...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...