09 January 2011

yup; a round-up

Well, at the end of the first week of January, I have managed to hit the Write1Sub1 target...  I may be cheating slightly, as I am not writing exclusively "short stories", but a mix of observational pieces (for A River of Stones), poems and short prose pieces.  
I did in fact start a short story this week and am still struggling with where the hell it's going to go, let alone finding the right voice to tell it in.  Oh well, fingers crossed (although this does make it difficult to type) and hopefully I will have a polishable nugget when I get to the end of getting the ideas down in pretty little pixels.


just in... had a couple of my submitted pieces rejected... oh well... facebook games beckon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...