25 January 2011

blink|ink #5




More celebrations are due!  After the >language >place carnival rolled into town, the new blink|ink (edition #5) hits town, and I have a poem "v-word" featured!

OK, good things come in threes, so I'm kind of waiting for the third one now, except I don't believe myself to be a superstitious person.  Waiting is something both familiar and repulsive to me, I somehow feel I should make things happen, not wait, passively, for things to happen to me.  I don't believe in things that I can't touch; often I don't believe in the things I can touch, everything is mutable.  But most of life seems to be waiting, for all the carpe diem hullaballoo, I for one am still mostly comfortable with the 9-5 (OK, 7:30-18:00) life, as long as I get a bit of creativity time to keep me going.

Look at me, look at my reality check... my celebratory news turned, by my fear of heightened expectations into a sobering downbeat grumble.  Oh well, I blame PMT...

1 comment:

  1. Always always blame PMT- that's my theory. Congrats on getting your poem published!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...