01 August 2010

blog format

Well I can't say as I'm entirely convinced about the new template designer thingy, but it had become more difficult to edit the "old format" blog when you wanted to make tweaks, so here goes, I lose the wave photo at the top, and try to keep a simple grey/blue/sky blue theme.  There are loads of fancy new templates out there which look good in parts, but when you actually want to read them you have to put ugly solid blocks of colour over your beautifully designed background; or it's difficult to read and doesn't really show pictures up well...
And I'm quite excited to add a page of pictures, to have somewhere to showcase my unabashed pilfering of the amazing patterns in nature!
I'll see how long this format takes to grow on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...